1. Get scraps, or we had a couple a cheap boxes for spare craft and other activities
2. Chop up, smash. Break, use a pencil sharpener or even pop tiny bits in a zip lock bag and get your anger out with a wooden spoon 😜
3. I found some silicon moulds that were about $2 from Kmart and fill them up with crayon pieces
4. Oven was on about 100deg and the crayons melted after 10-15mins you can top moulds up with more crayon scraps if low.
5. Another 10mins in the oven and they are fully melted, cool down and wait atleast a couple of hours to set.
The next morning, the children were so happy to see them ready and excited to use the, straight away!!
These will make some nice little useful gifts too! Win win !!!!